|Winter Intersession 2015 (January 5 - 30)|
|Tuesday - Thursday||Noon - 4:00 pm|
|Friday - Monday||CLOSED|
Monday, December 8, 2014
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Monday, December 1, 2014
The library has expanded its collection of online streaming video. We now have classic films from multiple countries and film genres that can be watched online, anywhere, anytime. This collection showcases the works of many film auteurs, from Kurosawa to D.W. Griffith to Renoir to Fellini. It can be accessed by current OCC students, staff, and faculty through the Films on Demand link on our Periodicals and Electronic Resources page. Use the search box to find these films or browse the collection by clicking on Collections in the grey menu bar, then clicking on World Cinema. If you have any questions about this resource, please contact Lori Cassidy, Online Services Librarian.
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
The manga collection is funded by donations of books or money to the Friends of the Library. For more information about this collection, please contact Lori Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, November 17, 2014
The library will be open the following days and times for the last two weeks of the semester. Extended hours are in green.
- Monday, December 1: 8am - 9pm
- Tuesday, December 2: 8am - 9pm
- Wednesday, December 3: 8am - midnight
- Thursday, December 4: 8am - midnight
- Friday, December 5: 8am - 3pm
- Saturday, December 6: 10am - 3pm
- Sunday, December 7: CLOSED
- Monday, December 8: 8am - midnight
- Tuesday, December 9: 8am - midnight
- Wednesday, December 10: 8am - midnight
- Thursday, December 11: 8am - 9pm
- Friday, December 12: 8am - 3pm (Last day the library is open)
- Saturday, December 13: CLOSED
The library will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday from 11/27 - 30. We will reopen at 8am on Monday, Dec. 1.
Friday, November 14, 2014
The library has acquired a new Bookeye 4 book scanner through a generous donation from the OCC Foundation! This scanner is available for use during library hours. It's located at the end of the database computers and near the photocopiers. A flash drive is required to save your images. A flash drive is also available for temporary use at our Media Desk with a current student photo ID. If you require assistance with the machine, please see a staff member or librarian.